Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Today is the very last day of 2010. A year ago we were begining the planning and plotting of our escape on Santosha, and now here we are, living our life as we have designed it. It just proves that we are capable of setting intentions and making them happen.

My intentions for the New Year come in a package of three. They are more like prayers this year VS goals. And here they are: ( if you have ever taken a class with me, you may recall me sharing these with you...... )

May I be guided by my hearts wisdom ( I vow to pause before I proceed with any action, or choice. I will consult with this sweet spot first, and TURST TRUST TRUST)

May I be brave enough to speak my truth at all times no matter how hard this can be - and may my words all come from a place of love and compassion.

May I continue to be inspired by the magic the divine Universe is always showing me. And may I continue to be brave enough to participate in it all!

Tomorrow is the start of a New Year. A new chance to be better, to do more good, and to love love love more. We will be spending our last day by the ocean, on the beach, soaking in the warm Mexican water and sun shine. Life is good.

May you and your family be happy, healthy, and free from suffering in 2011!
xxooxxooxxoo

2 comments:

  1. hi there. just came across your blog. am blown away. i look so forward to reading more about your adventures. totally cool job you guys are doing.
    from a Kiwi in Israel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our love to you and the family as we all turn the corner into the new year ~ thank you for sharing your intentions (prayers), I think they are amazing and well-said my yogini friend.

    I wish you and your family happy, sunny, delightful moments, safe passages, and adventures of a life time!!! Love Love Love you my sister friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete